Drop-In Practice Sessions are held weekly and are open to anyone – those currently taking the TSPP, alumni of the program, or new people who are curious about tech stewardship.
During these sessions, you’ll have a chance to reflect one-on-one in a Zoom breakout room with another participant about one of the practice cycle questions.
The agenda for the sessions is as follows:
- 5 min – Intro & Welcome
- 2 min – Individual Reflection
- 15min – Peer-to-Peer Sharing
- 6 min – Whole Group Share
- 2 min – Closing
- Optional “Open Space” for up to 30 additional minutes
- Add individual practice sessions to your calendar by clicking on the instance and hitting “copy to calendar.” (does not work on mobile)
- If you use Google Calendar, you can subscribe to the entire calendar of options by clicking the “+ Google Calendar” button on the bottom right corner below.
- If you use iCal, Outlook or another calendar app, you can download the entire calendar (open .ics file or past link into the subscribe option in your calendar app). NOTE: this will be a snapshot of the calendar and will not update if there are any changes, so please look to the weekly emails to verify the info hasn’t changed (see first point).
- You can also join the TS LinkedIn Group to receive regular notifications of upcoming sessions.
We will be using Zoom for the weekly drop-in sessions. Please ensure you have a secure internet connection and have downloaded the Zoom app in advance. You are strongly encouraged to have your video on during these sessions as they will be interactive conversations. For zoom questions, please refer to the Zoom Help Center.